- Concrete Vehicle Restraint System (VRS)
- Slot drainage systems
- Surface water drainage (‘V’ channel)
- Slipform high wall and retaining wall
- CRCP – Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement
- Tunnel invert slabs and walkways
- AS – Pavement Quality (PQ) concrete for airfields, motorways and trunk roads, and bay replacements
makes us different?
Capability and Expertise
is the UK’s largest installer of Rigid Concrete Barriers
In 2008, PJ Davidson hit the one million linear metre mark for concrete slip forming in the UK. This paving milestone was reached on the M1 motorway near London, between Junctions 6A and 10, where we were installing 32km of tall concrete vehicle restraint barrier (VRS), a 28km stretch of v-channelling and a 3km slot drainage system.